This week we’re discussing:
- The advertising side of a start-up podcast.
- Maddy’s run-in with nature.
- Some of us can sleep at night with our lies!
- Charleston, SC, on the horizon.
- Review of Litter Kwitter.
- True Blood witches vs. the books.
- Why the Mister doesn’t like “b” and “p” words.
Also, a little homework assignment: Come up with the best cover songs that sound as if the original song could have been composed originally by the band covering it!
Sync up on our iTunes page, or listen to the show right here.
In our premiere podcast we discuss:
- Why we’re doing this.
- Getting to know the ins and outs of podcasting.
- Almond milk.
- Ninja Turtles cereal, anyone?
- Gluten-free bread mix.
Not on iTunes? No problem! Listen now:
Maddy and The Mister – Show 1
Huge thanks to Matthew Schoening “Emotional Clockwork” and Sam Rosenthal of Black Tape for a Blue Girl “The Apotheosis”, for use of their musical additions to the show.