- Cars burst into flames
- Corned beef is ordered
- We feel the Civil War’s first shot
- Planter’s Row vs. Garden District
- Walking the Battery = Jello-O legs
- Charleston has a French Quarter?
- A market full of scorned women
- Magnolia Plantation visit
Is it too early in the podcast’s tenure for a special episode recorded live in Charleston, South Carolina? Nah. The latest episode will be found right here and on iTunes starting this Sunday.
Also, we’re still on the lookout for the best examples of covered songs that the cover artist should have been playing all along. We’ll even give you a shout-out. Who doesn’t like those?